Save water and clean more efficiently using this 18-inch Rubbermaid HYGEN microfiber blue damp mop pad, which cleans 45-percent better than string mops and uses up to 90-percent less water than traditional wet mops. Sturdy construction, including double-finished edges, ensures the pad stands up to numerous launderings without losing its shape or effectiveness. A hook-and-loop backing makes the pad easy to install on mop handles, while zigzag scrubbing strips pack in more microfiber material to help you clean tough spots more easily.
- Durable HYGEN reusable mop pad for general floor cleaning
- Dimensions: 18″ D x 5.5″ W x 0.5″ H
- Zigzag design for 17% more split microfiber
- Blue microfiber construction reduces water consumption up to 90% versus traditional mops
- Can be laundered up to 500 times without bleach, 200 times with bleach
- Cleans 45% better than string mops
- Double-finished edges to hold its shape throughout its product life
Use this mop pad through numerous cleaning sessions thanks to a quality design that withstands more than 500 launderings without bleach. Even when you clean the pad with bleach to help keep your office germ-free, you can wash it more than 200 times. After each laundering, simply reapply the pad to your mop head using the advanced hook-and-loop backing, which works from the pad’s first wipe to its last.
Double-finished edges ensure the pad retains its shape throughout its useful product life. Durable microfiber construction allows the pad to stand up through harsh cleaning and laundering conditions without a loss of scrubbing effectiveness.
A patent-pending zigzag design means the pad has more split microfiber on its cleaning surface. This produces cleaning results proven to be 45-percent better than string mops. Additionally, the LEED certified mop head uses up to 90-percent less water than traditional wet mops, making it ideal for businesses seeking sustainable cleaning practices.