Pine-Sol Squirt and Mop Floor Cleaner
Pine-Sol Squirt and Mop Floor Cleaner

Pine-Sol Squirt and Mop Floor Cleaner

$17.14

EAN: N/A SKU: 1465701 Categories: ,

Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50

  • 30 days easy returns
  • Order yours before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
Guaranteed Safe Checkout

Description

Pine-Sol Squirt and Mop Floor Cleaner, Original, allows you to mop the floor sparkling clean without the need for a bucket, water or rinsing.

Pine-Sol Squirt and Mop Floor Cleaner, Original, allows you to mop the floor sparkling clean without the need for a bucket and water. This ready to use formula helps make mopping easy, and leaves behind a classic pine scent that will fill your home with freshness. Simply squirt, mop and you’re done. This multi surface, everyday floor cleaner deodorizes and cuts through dirt, grime and grease, all without leaving a sticky residue. Use it on tile, linoleum and finished wood for a clean you can really see, feel and smell. Ideal for offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities. That’s the power of Pine-Sol.

  • 32 ounce bottle, Original Pine scent
  • Ready to use formula that deodorizes with classic pine scent
  • No need for a bucket, rinsing or water
  • Cuts through dirt, grime and grease
  • Leaves no sticky residue
  • Use throughout your home on tile, linoleum and finished wood
  • Safe on most surfaces, including finished hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum
  • Safety Data Sheet
Usage Directions:For cleaning floors and wood surfaces, squirt Pine-Sol Squirt and Mop directly from the bottle onto the floor in a 3′ by 3′ area. Using a damp mop or wipe, clean the squirted area immediately. No rinsing required. Do not use on marble, aluminum, copper or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn. Test a small area first.Ingredients: Water, C10-12 alcohol ethoxylates, fragrance, glycolic acid, lemon dye, methylisothiazolinone, octylisothiazolinone, sodium C14-17 sec-alkyl sulfonate. Contains no phosphorus.

Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Can cause moderate eye irritation, avoid contact with eyes. First aid: eyes, hold eye and rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. Skin, rinse skin immediately with plenty of water. Ingestion, call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Sip a glassful of water. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.