Dispose of hazardous waste properly with these red printed bag liners. They’re made of high-quality raw materials that meet state and federal regulations for safe waste disposal, and the puncture-resistant, leak and abrasion-free quality ensures secure containment. These Heritage bag liners have a 10-gallon capacity to accommodate large amounts of refuse from hospitals, healthcare and chemical facilities.
- Heritage linear low-density healthcare bags are used for recycling infectious waste
- Made of advanced red polymer blends with a printed message spelling “Infectious Waste”
- Liner dimensions: 23″L x 24″W, capacity: 10 gal.
- Contains 500 liners per carton, packaging is made from recycled materials
- Meets federal and state regulations for tear resistance of 480gram (ASTM D1922) and dart impact resistance of 165gram (ASTM D1709)
- Bags properly fit industry standard cans
- Non-petrochemical, abundant, and all-natural