Clorox Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. Clorox Germicidal Bleach kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5 minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Clorox Germicidal Bleach kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.
- 121 ounce bottle of Germicidal Bleach
- 3 bottles per case
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions
- 39 kill claims including MRSA, Norovirus, leading viruses that cause the common cold and flu, Kills C. difficile spores in 5 minutes contact time on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed
- Kills Hepatitis B and C viruses in 5 minutes contact time, Kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria
- Ergonomically-enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry
- Suitable for food-contact surfaces