Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach is a powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant and stain remover. It eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. With Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach, you can clean and disinfect confidently with the power of Clorox Bleach. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this fresh smelling spray cleaner is perfect for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities. Spray every drop with Smart Tube technology that reaches to the very bottom of the bottle. Packaging may vary.
- Clean your home or business with Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner in a spray bottle that removes stains and disinfects to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- This Clorox all in one, fresh smelling spray cleaner deodorizes surfaces around the home or office
- Powerful spray with bleach removes tough stains and grease and eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew
- Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this powerful cleaner, no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your cleaning supplies
- This spray cleaner, from Clorox Commercial Solutions, has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate surface messes in homes and businesses
- Ideal for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary
- Safety Data Sheet
Usage Directions:It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working. TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds or longer if noted. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth and rinse with water. See product label for more information.Ingredients: Active ingredient: sodium hypochlorite 1.84%, other ingredients 98.16% (Yields 1.75% available chlorine).
Warnings:KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. This Product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.