Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
Return any stock item for any reason within 30 days for a refund, except:
- Custom Items
- Items marked “non-returnable”
If CGS or the manufacturer is at fault, CGS will issue a UPS ARS label for free return shipping. Otherwise customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Call (786) 558-499 for assistance
- A Customer Service Representative will provide a Return Authorization Number.
- Write the Return Authorization/Order Number on the outside of the package.
- Ship package via UPS with tracking included.
- Add items to your cart.
- Click “Checkout”.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- If you have a customer number, we will register you under your existing account.
- If you’re a new customer, an account will be set up upon completion of your order.
- Account details
- Billing & Shipping Address
- Payment method
Note: You can edit/add your shipping address during the checkout process.
For all other requests (including changing company name), please contact us.
Mailings are produced months in advance and you may continue to receive catalogs for up to 6-8 weeks after requesting removal from our mailing list.
Please click here to remove your address from our mail list.
New customers will be registered with their password after their first order or signing up for an account.
Existing customers click here for help signing in.
If you forgot your password, click here to receive instructions via email to reset your password.
Please call (786) 558-4998 if you require further assistance
For online orders, all orders offer free shipping during checkout. If you would like a faster delivery as an addition charge, please specify your preferred method in notes and how you would like us to contact you for payment.
Factors determining cost for faster shipping:
- Hazardous Materials
You may also specify any order to ship via freight collect.
If you order by 2:30 PM EST (Mon.-Fri.) from anywhere in the continental United States, your order will ship next day. Over 99% of orders ship complete (no backorders!) the next day the order is placed.
CGS accepts the following forms of payment:
- CGS Account (n9et 30), subject to credit approval
We also accept:
- American Express
- GSA Smart Pay
- Debit cards, when a PIN number is not required.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Wire Transfer. Contact us to request information by email.
We do not accept C.O.D., or pre-paid credit cards at this time.
Money orders or checks of any kind can be sent to:
Continental & Global Services
4139 NW 135 St
Opa-Locka. FL 33054
Once application is received, select Net 10/15/30 billing options and fill out application (Can I do this in online)? Once form is completed, send back to email@example.com.
Qualified business customers will receive a net billing account upon Credit Department approval.
Existing Customers: Sign in online using your customer number to request Net 10/15/30 billing as a payment option.
If you would like to apply for credit, you may download a PDF application form.
If further information is needed, our Credit Department will reach out to you promptly.
If you have any questions, call (786) 558-4998 to set up an account and request terms. We’ll handle your request immediately.
Your customer number is located in the top (Left or right) of your account page.